* Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Ahmedabad
• Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy.
• All Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgeries.
• Laparoscopic surgery for Hiatus Hernia, Achalasia Cardia, Prolapsed Rectum.
• Laparoscopic surgery for Carcinoma of Stomach and Colorectal Cancers.
• Use Latest Technique and tools for Laparoscopic Surgery.
• One of the senior and experienced Doctor in Laparoscopic Surgery in Gujarat.
* Surgeries of Special Interest
• Surgery for Portal Hypertension specially end to side Leino-Renal Shunt.
• Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgeries like Whipple’s Pancreato-Duodenectomy, distal Pancreatectomy, Segmental and Partial Hepatactomy.
• Surgery for Benign and Malignant Disease of Gall Bladder and Biliary System.
• Surgery for Carcinoma of Oesophagus like Trans-Hiatal Total Oesophagectomy and various Gastro-Intestinal Malignancies.
• Total Colectomy with Pouch for Ulcerative Colitis.
* Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy
• Dilatation of Oesophageal Stricture
• Oesophageal stenting
• Dilatation of Achalasia Cardia
• Sclero therapy and Band ligation for Oesophageal Varices
• Glue therapy for Gastric Varices
• Management of Upper and Lower GI Bleeding
• Polypectomy of Large Bowel
* Diagnostic & Therapeutic ERCP
• CBD stone removal and metallic stenting
• Pancreatic stone removal and stenting
Laparoscopic Surgery : Insignificantly Invasive Surgery or Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS); also known as Laparoscopic Surgery Ahmedabad or keyhole surgery is the surgery done through little entry points. These varieties of names do all mean the same, and are commonly referred as Laparoscopic Surgery Gujarat. Laparoscopic surgery, additionally called negligibly obtrusive surgery (MIS), band-aid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a present day surgical system in which operations are performed a long way from their area through little cuts (generally 0.5–1.5 cm) somewhere else in the body. Laparoscopic Surgery alludes to MIS in the stomach cavity. A telescope and long, fine gauge instruments are embedded into the stomach area to see and play out the surgery. Mehta Hospital is best for Laproscopic Surgery in Ahmedabad, Laproscopic Surgery in Ahmedabad.
The entry points utilized are 5 to 10 mm in size. These entry points mend rapidly after surgery, bringing about little "keyhole" scars. Since just "keyhole" entry points are utilized, the post agent useful recuperation is quick. Most patients are released from clinic speedier and come back to work before. There is less twisted agony and the corrective result is incredible. In the long haul, there are fewer issues with post-surgery entrail grips. There is likewise late proof to recommend that the diminished unsettling influence to the resistant framework amid Laparoscopic Surgery in Ahmedabad brings about better survival after malignancy resection when contrasted with open surgery. This is on account of the insignificant put-down permit the body to battle off flowing malignancy cells all the more adequately.